Monday, October 1, 2007

Sorry...I'm late...>.<"...

Oh my god.....I really don't know I need to have a post here until Mandy told it to me...maybe I am not understand what I need to do actually...so poor...I just written my diary on my own blog...

Whatever, I will try my best to have my post here...
I don't know why everyone also wrote about their life in HKCC....@.@... before that, I thought I just need to write something about my daily=.=.Anyway,I will follow everyone...haha~

First of all, I need to thanks KATE...because I can't believe that I would write blog in English...My English is so poor,how can I show my weakness to everyone=.=???haha...Luckily,I am optimistic,so I will glad to do that~!!!!!I don't think that this is an assightment, because I just want to share my feelings,my daily life here~!!^^

Before I entered HKCC, I afraid that I can't adapt my life...
Although I think the hung Hom Campus is so far away, I feel lucky that I could meet all of you including our teachers~All of you are nice, these made me adapt faster...

I like my teachers so much!!!!!Some of them are lovely, some of them are kind...haha~
The most important thing that I need to tell is that I met my kindergarten classmate here...she is Angel......I can't believe that!!!!!I remember that on one day, she was sitting oppsite to me on the Ma On Shan Railway...then I was shocked we came to the same classroom...oh my god~after that, I asked her which kindergarten she studied..."Po Leung Kok..........."Bingo!she's really my classmate...haha...we laughed together!!
Besides, I think that other classmates are nice too~Marvis(Man Yan) is so lovely and she always plays tricks on me^^"~I would like to be friends with all of you.....Kammy, Mon, Rose, Clara,etc...

*****If you want to know more about my daily, you can go to my own blog~
*****I hope we can become a big family...haha~

No comments: