Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Last Day of September

Hi ! Everyone. I am Kammy. I hope I am not too late to write the blog.

This is the last day of September. So I would like to share my feeling about this month. I remember that the first day I came to school, I felt very excited and nervous as I had many questions in my brain. "What things that I need to do?" "What are my new classmates and my teachers look like?" ,etc. Luckily, my best friend, Monica accompanied me and we studied in the same class. O... how coincidence!

But now, I am more familiar with my classmates, my school and my teachers.
They all are very helpful and friendly. If I have any problem, they will come to help me actively. I hope I can meet more friends in HKCC. Besides, the teachers just like our friends, we can call their name directly. It seems so friendly. But I can't adapt and I still call them "Miss" or "Sir". So every time when I call Sandy " Miss" and she just reminds me "Call me Sandy!". I think she has already repeated this sentence above 5 times. HoHo...I am still a secondary school student!

Many people said that studying at university is a honey moon. Actually, it is not true. The workload in HKCC is not less than that of the secondary school. We should prepare well before the classes. Reading reference books , doing research, these are exactly what I need to do. Anyway, I will try my best to overcome all the problems.

Hope all of you have a wonderful live in HKCC!

No comments: