Sunday, September 30, 2007

September~a new school life

Dear Miss Lee and my classmates,

This is my first post here. It's sorry if I have made any grammar mistakes.

Firstly,I quite enjoy my new school life here, I have met some new friends.I know I’m not alone, and I am happy to stay with my classmates and join the class activities.Teachers and my classmates are so nice ,friendly and helpful,It’s true.Also,having the lessons of “self-understanding” can make us be closer.

Secondly,I would like to share my feelings that studying in HKCC,
Some subjects are really new for me,I know I must try my best and study hard.In addition,I really want to improve my English. Watching news report of TVB Pearl ,watching movies and reading newspaper which have become my hobits.Moreover,I have found a grammar quiz from the forum.There is fifity questions,only thirty-five of them I have answered correctly.If you are interest,please go to the following website:

http://www.anglolang.co.uk/cgi-bin/web_test.cgi/grammar.html

Lastly,I would like to share a old song with all of you,
《Life is cool》by sweetbox.
I never really tried to be positiveI'm too damn busy being negative
So focused on what I get.I never understand what it means to live.
You know we all love to just complain.
But maybe we should try to rearrange.
There's always someone who's got it worse than you.
My life is?My life is so cool, my life is so cool .
Oh yeah, from a different point of view.
My life is... My life is so cool, my life is so cool .
Oh yeah, from a different point of view...
P.S Have you listened it before?I like this song so much,It's because the words of it are so meaningful!Besides,I also like the songs which was sang by Avril Lavigne ,for example,innocence, when you're gone,keep holding on,etc.Do anyone one like her songs too ?


( I really have a lot to share with you,for examples,my diary,the photos,etc.Anyway,I have updated my own blog and have uploaded some photos there,welcome to go to have a look!
http://manwaimandy.blogspot.com/ )

Yours,
MANDY

No comments: