Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hello, I am Loi, it is so special that I do not use my English name “Andy” to introduce myself. I do not like my English name because I think that my Chinese name is better. But sometime when I hear someone call me “LoiLoi”. I will feel awkward.
For my first post, I want to share my summer holiday to all. In this summer, I went to Lhasa. It was a special, excited and meaningful city. Many people said that Lhasa was the last “Pure Land”of the world because they retained their culture, like their temple, their dressing, their religion, their medical science…… every thing was novelty and arcane. I saw the monks who were very godly; I could not believe they were paid respects to their god every day. Some believers went to Lhasa by foot from Szechwan or Yunnan.
Also, I ate many foods in the Lhasa, like mutton, and goat cheese (tea!?). Luckily, I did not get sick after I go back to Hong Kong.
I can not forget Lhasa. In Lhasa, I am very relaxed. When I go back Hong Kong, face many stress , like A-level, I hope I can go to Lhasa again!

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I admire you so much because you can go Xizang in last holiday and also go there without joining the trip.

I think there are many special things that can see and feel. When everyone talk about having a trip, they may want to travel some well-developed countries, like, Japan, Taiwan, US or UK,etc. This is because they can go shopping there. HAHA!!! But as i see that, i have same feelings with you. I want to go somewhere to experience more. I will not go other countries, and just shopping and playing all the time. I want to know more about the culture.

Apart from the Xizang, I want to go Sinkiang and The Silk Road. This is because there are many things to see and also about our chinese history. As a Chinese, i think i should go there once, just like The Great Wall in Beijiang.

HA!!! However, the meony is the big problem for me. I can just dreaming and waiting now. When i have meony and friends going with me. I will go there. Hope that it is not to late (because the capitalism is invading these "Pure" place)