Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello!This is the first post of Rose.

Today is the last day of September. Ah...time is running faster. We have already studied at HKCC one month. I can't believe it. Actually, I have not get used to it yet. I see many classmates in our class had already adapted the school life in HKCC.But I have still got lost.There are many factors that make me feel uncomfortable in studying in HKCC.

The main factor is the location of HKCC.For me,it's too far away from my home.If there is lesson in the morning(9:00AM),I must be late for school.I can't accept that I become a student who don't go to school on time. Unfortunately,I have already been late for school twice in this month. So...I promise I must try my best to achieve my aim, attending the lesson on time. If I break my promise, I am willing to buy a drink for every classmates in our class,including Kate of course.I believe I can do it!

Despite of this,the teachers and classmates in HKCC surprised me very much.As for the teachers,all of them are much funny than I imaged.I believe there must be a good relationship between the teachers and us.Regarding the classmates,ah...ah...they are crazy.We treat others as friends.We sang karaoke together(sorry for my absence),we watched movie(Island)together,we even drank tea together.


Hope we all hunt a colourful result and happy life in HKCC.

No comments: