Sunday, September 30, 2007

hello everyone, i am Siu.
I want to share my HKCC's school life.
Today is the last day of September. I have studied one month in HKCC. I have lost in first week as I don't know where are the classroom.And I don't know how to use e-learning.I feel very difficult to adapt HKCC.
Also, one day I early arrived school one hour.
On that day,I arrived school at 9 o'clock . When I saw which classroom did we use,I discovered I didn't lesson at 9 o'clock.I was very surprised.I didn't believe it would happen to me.I was very sad and went to polyu campus to want to buy books.Badly, books shop was opened at 10 o'clock.I came back and stayed at classroom until 10 o'clock. But now, I have not lost . Moreover, I feel very well and glad now. As I know more HKCC , know more what should I do. Also, all of teachers are very concern our future. Simon Chung send e-mail to us which remind us to apply A-level Examination.
Finally, I think our class can be more active and funny. We can enjoy our studied in HKCC.
I hope all of us have a great school's life in HKCC.

No comments: