Sunday, September 30, 2007

HELLO !I am K . That is my first post in this Blog ! I am welcome everyone give me any comments and suggestion .

Today is I really want to write my Blog , because I feel very unhappy today .
I do not want to make me lose my friend because some not important thing .
I meet her is one kind of fate, we may cannot meet later.
I do not want to lose her and then I will regret .

Tonight already is matter who to who wrong not again important, important already I actually I want lose my friend or not
The answer is did not think, although I only know her for a short time, but I does not want lose my friend.
The best solution is both of us sits together to explain what happened before .
I even more did not think that everybody is unhappy, Living happy is the most important thing in our lives , right ?
Therefore I really want solve this problem quickly , but I knows her is so unhappy now.
One side is I want to solve it quickly ,but other side is I wants to wait much time after she not so unhappy .
The solution meaning we may make the friend again, we can may feel happy early

Even thought she are unwilling to listen my phone now , I also will try my best to make us to a friend again . May be i will wait her after school or do a lot of thing that can help me .May be this time both of us also do a wrong thing , but i really do not want to lose this friend , so I will say sorry to her . I am not care this thing , I just care we can be a friend again or not .
Everybody is not good looks at me to play usually, but I engrave me now am incomparably proper at this time.
Because I really do not want lose a friend.

Thanks you very much ! I want everyone see this post can bless me can get successful , thanks .

No comments: