Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hi All, this is the first post of the blog, and also the first post of me here.

I just want to share something learnt at Kam Lo's lecture on Wednesday. I was so shocked many classmated sobbed and couldn't control themselves. However, it's funny that no boys cried in the sharing.

So, how would you spend your time on the last twenty-four hours?
Hang with friends? Dine with your family members? Finish all the homework? Or, you would want to do is just simply leaving alone? Maybe, some would just do what they do normally.

I said that I would spend my time to my parents. Actually, I trusted that my mum and dad are dedicated to me. They did a lot for me, they earned some money but spend mostly on me. It was my best time when I was in primary school, my parents would bring me to the parks or some famous place in Hong Kong like the Big Budda to take some photographs for memory. However, once I entered the secondary school, I was so busy. Busying for the homework, school activities and other relationship with my friends, my parents were being " abandoned". Sometimes, we only focus on our needs, such as to get higher grading in examination or to get a part time job, and we didn't know what our parents' need. At the end, the generation gaps existed, or just say some family problems arised.

Our mum and dad are unique. No one would love us like them, except God. Our parents bought us to the world. Think of them first, how would you feel if your son abandons you in the future? Will you be happy? Would you be sad?

We are all good boys and girls. We had reflected.
Care your parents now!

Do your best and God would do the rest!
Bless you.

1 comment:

Angel said...

First,juz thanks for ur help for using this blogger=]
um...i like that lesson too.i mean the lesson wif the topic " how would you spend your time on the last twenty-four hours".For me, this topic isnt very new to us.Im sure that we hv hear this before.For me, if we dun want to be regreful juz do wt we hv to do.Every families must hv the generation gap becoz of the different century.All we hv to do, should be try our best to reduce the conflict,rite?