Friday, September 28, 2007

ABOUT ME….

Hi, everyone , I am Sharon .
Although you may don’t who is Sharon until now , I am happy that we can be classmates this semester .

As all of you can see that , I am a quite introverted person. At beginning , I am quite nervous as I need to adapt to the new environment in HKCC. No one I knew here so that I need to make some new friend. In addition, it is quite difficult for me to talk to other people as I am really quite shy in front of people . It is really hard for me to fuse into the community. Therefore , I think I need a lot of time to know you more and make friend with you .

After two week , I think I am wrong as I find that you are so so … kind and friendly. >0< You always talk to me forwardly and share your snack with me . I feel so warm as you just like my friends that I have known for a long time . I am greatly indebted to all of you for your help .

Thank you , my all cute classmates . Beside that , I really want to thanks god, thanks god ‘s arrangement that I can know many kindhearted friends and teachers here . In the future, I hope we can get along well with each other. : )
God bless you and you !

No comments: