Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dear All,

Hello everyone. I'm Daniel. This is my first to have some sharing here. Seeing the above message, i 'm quite scared because those messages are so long. I afraid that mine will be the shorter one in this blog. HAHA!!!

Let me share some feeling of my HKCC's school life. I'm quite nervous that i come to a new enviornment to study. I just like a P.1 or F.1 student who will afraid that can't adapt the new school life and the new way of studying. In fact, i'm not feel well in the begining. This is because i need to study more active. No one will guide you anymore. No one will concern that you have come to school or not. I need to take up all the responsibility. It become the big pressure for me. Luckily, i'm trying to adapt it and feel more better now.

On the other hand, the reason of adapting the new things quickly is my Teacher. All the teachers are very nice. Some of them just like a actor, that make the lesson more interesting. Some of them always say some jokes or "gag" to us. Every lesson is exciting and interesting. I get many fun in the lesson. Also, for the timetable, i'm glad to see that i will have day-off. It's free because not every day need to go to school. I'm no need stay whole day at school. That is so good for the lazy guy who like me.HAHA!!!

For the studying, it become more and more difficult recently. I think i need to manage my time, and make good use of it. I would like to keep the balance bewteen Studying and Playing. I want to "WORK HARD PLAY HARD". Hope all of you can also do it.

Best Wishes
Daniel

2 comments:

Edmond, Ignatius Ip said...

Dear Daniel(Tung),

I didn't feel you can't adapt the new life here =] I just think you are a very popular people in our group. As you see it last time in the lesson of Simon's thinking sociologically, everyone raised the hand to vote for you to be the representitives of class of social welfare. You see, everyone likes you so much!

At first, I'm also really can't adapt the hkcc life. I didn't get used of moving the classrooms. I hate the big lecture at first, because there are so many students in a big room but only one teacher. As what you said, we are the luckiest one! All our lecturers are EXTREMELY funny. Sandy, the very good drama artist psychologist! Others all so funny, making many interesting gags. At the end, I adapted the life very quickly. Thanks all the lecturers. I just feel that studying here would be probably different from studying in secondary schools, we don't have many lessons and past paper to do, but we have the very good hearted lecturers!

I hope we can work together and have fun in hkcc. Daniel, don't be afriad! We will always stands with you. It is a fact that classmates in the same group are all friendly and active. As you see it, some of the boys like Andrew and Loi are very good leaders and good funny maker! Daniel, if you are still felling sad or fear, just tell us!

Have fun in hkcc and work hard, play hard!

Cheers,
Edmond Ip

Daniel said...

Thank you for your supporting.

HAHA!!! Popular?? Don't laugh at me la! All of them just want to play tricks on me only. But honestly, i'm glad to see that everyone is "supporting" me very much. Luckily, i fail to be chosen.

As i see that, Edmond, you are a smart and hard-working guy. I think i have many things that need to learn them form you. I remember that when we have the Psy and NS lesson, you teach me. Thanks you a lot~

Hope i will have more time to chat and play with you. Also, I think you should say more to our class because as my observation, you are quiet in our class. Maybe we are not know each other much,but i know that you are also a funny guy.

Work Hard and Play Hard Together~