Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hi~Im Angel=]

This is my first post here.It's not easy for me to type this entry coz i dun noe how to use blogger.For the first entry, i would like to share my feelings in HKCC.The sku hv started for a month and i hv make some new fds.

The first one I met should be Rose.I still rmb that when i hv my first lesson in HKCC , she come and sit wif me.She hv made a good impression at the the very beginning.(yup, juz for the first sense of touch..XD)Actually, when u chat wif her, her speech will surprised u.

Another one should be Clara.I hv gave her a new nick name called "little green man".Thats her favourite cartoon from the Toystory.Clara is a cute (innocent!?XD) person.She is easily to believe the others.I always think that she will be the victim of the Police Call.Anyway, she is kind and a nice person.

Futhermore, Siu is a smart person.She is independent.She can handle everything by herself.She is juz like my hero.Everytime when we discover any problems , she can solve that within a second!I better try my best to learn more things from her. =]

The last one should be Kalee.She is very nice to everyone.She is clever and good at math.She can sing quite well.She live in the north of NT.Thats a bit far away from the sku.I kinda hope to get there for once coz i hv never been to there.

All in all, i like being wif them and they help me a lot. Thanks to u all.=]

No comments: