Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!~

Today is the last day of October. Happy Halloween!!~ I went to “Ocean Park Halloween Bash!” with my friends on 20th Oct. The decoration of the ghost houses was excellent! And the ghosts were so professional to scare people especially the female. I was nearly crazy as the ghosts gave me lots of “surprise” suddenly. I was non-stop screaming and I had a sore throat. After visiting the Halloween Bash, I had a sequela that I think that someone will scare me suddenly…

Let me talk about my school life in HKCC. In the past month, we had our mid-term test including Psychology, Numerical Skills and English.

The result of the first two tests is not bad but I still have to work hard in order to have an improvement in all of the subjects. We had an English oral test on last Friday. I felt really nervous as I have to prepare the conclusion part. My performance was not good at all. I hope my poor performance wouldn’t affect my group mates. ><

No comments: