Wednesday, October 31, 2007

CHEER UP

Today is 31/10, and we are just finished our mid term test. I had promised myself to work hard, but I know that I can pay more attention to the lesson. I should work hard because of my goal.
I always ask a question for myself, why I must study social welfare. I know, social welfare is more difficulties to engage with degree. Just take 2006 as an example, I know that just one person can go to degree of social work in polyu, and most of them go to self- finance degree or high diploma. I am afraid can not become a university student.
I will work hard for my goal, but it is so many things to temptation me. I must keep up myself. CHEER UP
In fact, I am so cherish the memory of my life of F.7. Although I always need to stay at study room around 11:00a.m to 8:00p.m even 10:00p.m, and also lost my girl friend after summer holiday of F.6. So I was just focus on my A-LEVEL and paid hard on my Chinese history. I was so enjoy discussing with my friends, and my life was so simple.
But now, I am so afraid, because of my family’s hope. I am so sorry about my A-LEVEL results; I know that my mother was so disappointed after heard my results. But when I decided to study in hkcc, she was respected my decision although she need to pay $80000HKD to support me.
And Kate, thank you for your adhesive tape=)

No comments: