Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Time goes really fast......

Time goes really fast. Right now is already October. Let me have a quick review over the past 4 weeks XDDD.

First of all, let me tell you my feeling of HKCC. The new campus made a bad impression on me. Since the new campus is still under-construction, the facilities are insufficient and faultiness. Besides, there are lots of cockroaches and mice around the classrooms and lecture rooms. I still remember that there were above 15 flies in the classroom during our English lesson. It was so terrible. Finally, we had to move to another classroom in order to have a better condition for the lesson. I really hope that our campus can finish construction as soon as possible and provide more facilities to us.

Secondly, let me talk about the new subjects. Some of the subjects are ever learned before such as Thinking Sociological, Self Understanding and Communication Skill, and Introduction of Psychology. I think SUCS is really an interesting subject. Students need reflection all the time, maybe it's the way to let us more understand ourselves. I still remember that Kam Lo asked us "how will you spend your time if you just have 24 hours left?" This question made me out of control T^T.


Last but not least, let me talk about my new classmates. Most of the classmates are quiet girls and boys of my impression. Maybe we have to organize more activities in order to have a much closer relationship between each other X] I hope that we can become a big family soon.

No comments: