Monday, October 1, 2007

Hello~ I am Cindy
Oh~ my god!!! I am last one??
I forgot to post here on Sept.

This time, I want to share something to you~
First of all, I am nervous because my health isn't good~
In HKCC, all are new for me. It’s difficult to me too~
Can I handle? I don't know>0< I will try my best!
Mum is worried me~2 years ago, when I started my A-level life~
unfortunately I had operations.

When I lived in hospital 3 months, school wanted me to discontinue schooling.
When I go to school again, sometimes I need to go to hospital 2 weeks.
And I made a regular visit to doctor.
I can't handle my school works and all test were unqualified.
My HKAL results are not good. HKCC is my choice.
I hope I will have good time at HKCC!
I hope my schoolmates can tolerant me, I cough everyday~
All my classmates are nice and helpful to me! Thank you very much!

Next ,last week, I saw film with friends 魔幻星塵(Stardust).
Oh! It’s cool~ I love see movies very much.
this summer holiday, I go to see movies every week!
I did one crazy thing; I enjoy 3 films for one day before!!!
It’s crazy!! Ha-ha!
Then last month, everyone told me that『Secret』is cool, you must see it!
Until last week, I saw it 3 times.Yes,It's good~
Next weekend, I will go to see色、戒(Lust Caution)

On August and Sept, I saw that movies:
穿越時空的少女(The Girl Who Leapt Through Time)
不能說的.秘密(secret)
變形金剛(Transformers)
嚟多件衰鬼上帝(Evan Almighty)
火拼時速3(Rush Hour 3) Oh!

Last thing I want to say, I've just received a gift (1001 paper cranes)
Big surpise for me!But I don’t know who give me =0="
Who is my angel?

PS:
I want to say sorry for all of you~
I hope you can tolerant me, I cough everyday~
My Health isn't ok~

No comments: