Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I like my family

In the self understanding and communication skills lesson, I heard more classmates talking about their poor life and received unfair treatment by their parents. I felt so sorry to hearing that tragedy happened on them.Some of them were being isolated by their parents and forgotten by the world. You have a family but without any family members. You have a home but without any warm feeling. I have deep impression of the lesson. So, I had a terrible nightmare last week. In my dream, I saw my deceased grandmother stand on the upper floor. And all my relatives were waiting on the ground floor. My position was on the stairs which was only one channel to go to the upper floor. Suddenly, I heard a loud sound “bum”. I knew my deceased grandmother fell down and lay on the car. I was running to the ground floor quickly. However, she was fine. At that moment, I woke up and much sweat flew through the face.I like my family and satisfied the life. I have friends who all care about my feeling. My parents and sister concern much about me and love me so much. Everything seems so perfect for me.I will be a group tutor teaching one primary student and 3 secondary students in next Wednesday. It is a hard job for me. And I haven’t any experience to teach secondary student before. It gives me so much pressure. I would try my best to do it well.

No comments: