Wednesday, October 31, 2007

my busy month

Time is going too fast. I studied in HKCC two months. I was very busy in this month because we had many mid-term test. I need to study almost half of a month. Also, I think it was very difficult to me, special Psychology and English. On the psychology test’s day, I also have theory of music exam. I cannot study two subjects on the same time. So both psychology and theory of music I have not study all. For the English oral test, I am so afraid to talk other with English. So, I think I will fail on this oral test. I don’t want to retake this , so I need to work hard to practice English more.

Before this, I hope I have a holiday on the next month but I know it may not be possible. We have three projects to do, so we need to spend our Thursday to do our projects. Oh…Thursday is my day off. Now I may be no day off on November.
However, I am glad to study in HKCC since I am happy in the lesson. Classmates always have gathering to have lunch or dinner.


Today I join a ‘diver to leadership’, I am happy to know more new friends in HKCC and we play some games to develop our leadership. Teacher said leadership is learnt and developed, so everyone can be a leader.

classmates: Don't give up!

No comments: