Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Busy makes me being crazy!

Last week, I felt so tired both physically and mentally.

Physically, we had lessons on Monday to Friday. What’s a pretty! Although I attend all lesson last week, I can’t fully absorb the contents actually.What’s more, English mid-term test were held on Friday:( I didn’t know what I am doing . Also, I didn’t want to know what I am doing. I am being exhausted. I just wanted to go shopping and buy new clothes to make myself feel happy! Besides this, I needed to prepare for three friends’ birthday party last week.I needed to make birthday cake for one of them and I also needed to prepare a nice and practical present for them.I am completely run-down.

Mentally, study stress has become much more than before. I didn’t want to go to school on last Friday as I knew that teacher would distribute the mid-term test and the assignment in that morning. I was afraid that I would get a bad result and would then affect my English mid-term test. Moreover, there are many projects!! How busy we are! Under these stress, I can’t do well. Thus, I provide myself three days to recover from the study pressure.

English project, Psychology project , Sociology project and assignment , we will KO you! Watch out!

No comments: