Monday, October 1, 2007

My computer was hand..


Hello, I am Loretta. This time, I want to talk about my lovely baby – FunFun.





2nd Sept,2007(SUN).. When I went to the bus stop and I needed to go to Yuen Long.. I saw 9 baby dogs were put in the dump.. Then I took them to the police station and get one of them - FunFun.. He just a baby and close his eyes.. This night.. We slept together..

3rd Sept,2007(MON).. I went to the welcome ceremony in Polyu.. My boyfriend took care my baby(FunFun) in the McDonalds' and waited me.. Then we played with FunFun.. and made he sleep comfortably.. This night.. FunFun went to my boyfriend’s home..

4th Sept,2007(Tue).. I went to my boyfriend's home to see FunFun before I go to school.. He still sleep comfortable.. and I went to school trustingly..BUT..When I after school and back to TuenMun(My boyfriend live in TuenMun).. We discovered FunFun dead.. He used his last breath and let me know he need to go.. I was in a maze with my boyfriend.. We took FunFun to see the veterinarian and he verify FunFun dead.. I am very hurt and we took FunFun to Don't Forget Pet's Cremation Centre Ltd. This company help me a lot.. Thank You very much..

Although we get along with FunFun just 3 days.. But we build the sensibility hardly.. I was very hurt and I know he dead because he suffer from pneumonia..I hope FunFun can rest in peace..I love you FunFun..!!

1 comment:

kybonnie said...

Ohh..I have a pet dog also.
It is a HUSKY dog called 'Berry', I like to rear towser instead of the puppy. They are more obeyed.
Say my mother think rearing a pet is very troublesome, I just ignore her all the time..^^"
Find a day, I post Berry's photo in blog sin.~~~