Monday, October 29, 2007

October~!

It's almost the end of October. In this month, I have a lot of changes both physically and mentally.

I know my friends in a deeper way due to the self un lesosn. All of us share our deep-in-heart feelings and the past experience, which let us know more about our classmates. We support and give encouragement to our friends. The 'Little Angel Action' is working in progress, and I got my angel's surprise gift last week. Let me have a chance to thank for my angel here =]

I study even harder than my HKALE in HKCC. I am not exaggerating. I feel more relax when studying Chemitry and Biology. But now, all the subjects are new to me. I am trying to pay all my effort to compensate. That's why I get much more stress than I supposed to have. I go to bed at around 2-3 am every night. My eye bags are growing even bigger than my eyes. (This is actually a little bit exaggerating ! ) But I do wish I could sleep more !

Doing exercises help me to release stress and keep me healthy. I enjoy playing badminton with my classmates in the small small multi-purpose hall. I am still failed in gainig weight even I am one of the members of 'Gain Weight Team'. We bring snacks to exchage in the class everyday. It's happy to get a surprise everyday!

As more activities and homework and revision I need to do,time is more important than before. Every week I need to plan what I should do and what I cannot do in the coming week. I reject many meetings with my old friends and said ' I will be okay after this week.' But the fact is that I cannot attend either. Next time when they call me to join them, i would say ' I must be okay after my exam.'

So, it's quite excited when 3 tests are finished and the results are satisfactory. This proved that 'NO PAIN, NO GAIN'. Although I didn't get any pain at all, effort is needed to be paid factually. And I will and also I must work harder for my coming exams.

It's really happy to know all of you in this two months, and I hope we can know more about each other in the coming days!

Buddies, cheer up!
You do the best, God do the rest =]

No comments: