Monday, October 29, 2007

the pursuit of happiness

What is happiness? It is quiet difficult to define it.

After seeing this film, I have many feelings, and also confusing. I am touching by the acting of the male title role and the kids. The story is so real that reflect the normal life. There are so many people who suffer in this situation. Although we didn’t want to see the story in our society, it also happen everyday.

I am confusing because of the happiness and the money. Would we live happily without any money? I think most of the people will answer me that we could. They will say that we can live happily, even there is only a broken house or a meal of porridge. However, the two characters of this story don’t have the stable home and the full meal. Would they have happiness? I remember that one act is talking about they have no money, so that they need to stay in MTR station and have sleep in toilet. The father is crying, but before that he need to act happily to play with his son.

Therefore, my answer will be “no”. I will answer "happiness need to base on a basic living".

No comments: