Saturday, October 6, 2007

First time to post

Hello everyone .I ,m Katherine. This is the first post of this blog, I think that I was too late to visit here because I can not create my account .First, let me to talk about why I choose HKCC. My HKAL examination is not good ,so I applied many different types of school for me to continous my study. consequently, I chose HKCC because I would like to help the needy people in Hong Kong .Thus, I chose social welfare to contribute the community. Then, my school life in HKCC is really nice among this month ,I feel really happy because I met many friends in here.For me,HKCC is a new environment for me to adapt.luckily, my classmates is very nice and friendly ,so I can get familiar with my classmates in a short period of time. At the beginning, I predict that I need a long time to adapt a new environment. Therefore, I hope that I can know more about you. If you need help, you can tell me.
It is very interesting for me to communiate everyone on blog. At long time ago, I only use ICQ or E-mail to communicate my friends in the internet.
At last, I hope that all my classmates enjoy your school life in HKCC.

No comments: