Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MY choice

Time goes by , I have study in HKCC for almost two months. In these two months, I try my best to be enthusiastic and enjoy the study life in HKCC. Until now, I think everything is ok and I quite adapt myself to the new environment. However , an email turns my life around. You may ask what 's that email ? That 's an email which is about application for "transfer of programme of study". I am so surprise that our school would allow us to change our current programme of study.
This announcement really raises my memory about choosing study programme .
I still remember that in Kam Lo’s lesson , he asked us that you guys study in this programme means all of you have decided to be a social worker in the future right? At that moment , I just want to say : NO ! Totally NOT! I am here because my failure in HKAL . I am afraid to study science again because I try to evade so that I chose social science .I don't know whether this is a stupid choice or not .Anyway , when I receive the email of transferring programme , I actually have conation to study science again because I find that I have no talent to be asocial worker and the most important thing is that I am still interested in science subjects. That sounds like a joke ,right? I think so, too. However , I choose to study here in that way I really need to try my best in spite of being successful is not a easy task. Anyway, I just want to embrace the optimistic attitude toward anything happened in my future. Hey, my friends ,please cheer for me! Thank you ! : )

No comments: