Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How coincident !

Today, I meet one of my best friends, Cindy, on train when I am going to school. We are chatting on the train until she leaves at Kowloon Tong. Besides, as we have not met for a few weeks, I miss her so much. We chat together as before, and the atmosphere between us is friendly and warm. Coincidentally, I meet her again when I g0 back home on train. O…how coincident! It is so funny, happy and memorial. It is too happy that we can meet twice at one day, and I enjoy the time with her so much. In addition, she has told me a lot of things about her life in school. It is so interesting.

In truth, I would like to use two terms to describe our relationship. Two terms are “Friendship Forever” and “Forever Friend”. Each time we meet, we have many things to chat, we love chatting together, so our friendship seems to be forever. Additionally, it seems that nothing would damage our relationship, so we will be forever friend.

Friends are always around me and they always support me. At last, I would like to thank all my friends' support. >3<

1 comment:

roseyip said...

Kammy, I have the same feeling with you too.Undoubtedly,friends must support us all the time.When you go shopping,they must go with you without any complaint.When you are crying,they must stay with you and provide unlimited tissue.When you are lonely,their phone will be 24 on-call.Friends will do everything for you without any reward.
After finishing form 5,me and my friends were studying in different place.Despite of this,we still keep in touch now.Every time I meet them,I also feel very happy and safe because I believe they must protect me and look after me anytime.
Today,I felt extremely upset.I miss my friends very much!Do they miss them?Kammy,I want to meet my friends when I go to school or on the train too.Why don't this coincidence happen in my life?I want to phone them up tonight but it's to late now.
Both friends and family are valuable things in my life,nothing can replace them.