Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A romance trip

Last sunday was the happiest day for me and my boyfriend because we could accompany with each other al l day long .Therefore ,we decided for a long time to think about where we could go on that day .At last ,we decided to go to Cheung Chou .

This was the second time we went there.It was the lovely place that gave us lots of freedom and took a break to forget my study and his job. Also ,we could ride a bicycle to enjoy the scenery there.We could see the blue sky ,the sea stretch far beyond the horizon and so many tall green trees. The most romantic thing was we found the best view to wait the sunset. I would never forget that moment in my life.

At night ,we also had dinner there,of course ,we chose a restaurant which provided seafood .It was very delicious and tasty.Although we wanted to stay there for a while after our dinner. The time is short and we had to chase the last ferry.

I think after this trip,we would not have the spare time like that day . My boyfriend would concentrate his new job and Ihave to study hard in my subject.

No comments: