Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Jack

Today I know that there is a special film will be showed soon. The film is called “THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS” and I think that most of you had already seen this film before. However, at this time the film is changed to show in 3-D effect. I think it is too interesting and exciting. It is because there are only a few films to show in 3-D effect in Hong Kong. For me, I have just seen a 3-D film in Disneyland.

Besides, I am a fan of “Jack” who is the main character in the film. He is so thin, tall and ugly for many people. Also, many people think that he is mainly related to Halloween but I would like to explain that he is belonging to Christmas instead of Halloween.

In addition, if you go to see it, you may have a souvenir which including a limited catalog and a set of beautiful pins. It is really so attractive. However, you may think that the prize is too high. It is about $ 75 if you see it before 6:00 p.m. and $100 after 6:00 p.m. I still decide to go to see it as I am the fan of him and I hope that I can have free time.

Hey, remember the film will be showed on 18th October.

No comments: