Sunday, October 7, 2007

Friends

I have already studied in HKCC for one month. There are too many things that I need to do in this month, for example, projects, assignments and joining CAREs activities in order to get 10 hours to complete my English learning portfolio, etc. Therefore, I have not enough time to contact with my friends. O… I think my social life is totally blocked.

However, the situation has been improved today as I have a chance to meet my friend Cindy. Although we only met from F.6 and 2 years may be not a long time, we are very close. Sometimes when I am so busy, and I know that she also is very busy, I will send SMS to her. I hope that I will not ignore any of my friends.

Today I can have a lunch with her. As she studies in CityU, and she has lessons in the afternoon, so we decide to have a lunch in Festival Walk. Although the time is not enough for us to chat, I still feel so enjoyable. After lunch, she goes to school and I shop in Festival Walk alone. Luckily, she can leave the school early and we can shop together and chat chat chat. Haha…

Today really is a happy day. Although we cannot always contact, I still feel very close with them. Friends are very important for me, without them, I think I can’t live.

No comments: