Friday, October 26, 2007

Our Oral!!!

Today, we had our oral "test".
Friends, how's your performance of the oral test?

My groupmates and me were so nervous before the day. We had some practice yesterday. At first, we don't know much about the test, just like how it runs and so on. After some more practices, we feel much released but still fear we would have dead air during the test.

Today, we received our result of the Psychology test.
We then went to the library and have some practices.
We got some HKAL pastpaper for practicing some English speaking, but we didn't know this kind of practices could be effective or not. After some more practices, we saw some of our classmates who had finished their test. They told us some tips---Time management! Of course, we rushed to the 10th floor and found Jodie for a timer =]

Jodie was so nice, she found every box under her desk and the locker. At the end, she found one but without battery. She spent few minutes and gave me the battery. I was so surprised our HKCC lecturer are so kind and helpful! Jodie, thank you so much!

At the end, we came to the room 702. We saw our kindly lecturer, Kate.
Katherine and Mon were nervous, they forgot to introduce their names! At the begining of our discussion, we were going round in a circle, some of us didn't mention what we think about the topic! I tried my hard, of course my groupmates did better at the end!

Many thanks for our groupmates, I hope we would pass the test><
The three minutes conclusion is quite hard for me, I'm not familiar with the topic. During the discussion, I have to jot down all the points for the conclusion. It seems that I didn't speak too much during the time of discussion.

Anyway, the test is passed.
We should focus on our next targets: the psy case album, the English essay, etc...

Ooh... We got too many course works in these two weeks...

No comments: