Monday, October 29, 2007

I hate myself..!!!!!

Why I am a woman..?!!
Why all woman have period every month..?!!

It is extremely painful.. and I want to excision my womb..
Is this a good way to make me comfortable later on..?!!

Today.. I absent the lecture.. due to I am very pain..
All the medicines are unhelpful..
This time.. I really want to die..
Who can help me..?!! NO..!!!!!

Last week.. I was very happy..
Because of my boyfriend birthday..
and have a chafing dish with my classmates..
Thank you for some classmates's greeting for my boyfriends..!!!>3<

I am very not enough sleep..><
And my friend took drugs that night..
He was crazy and mad..!!
I took care him and my boyfriend all night until I go to school..

So.. when the oral test start..
I still sleepy..slow response and slow thinking..

I want to improve my English..but I no perseverance..
I feel I cannot keep the scheduled up in the lecture..><
How can I improve English..?!!
Who can teach me..?!!^^
I will try my best to do it well..ha..ha..ha..*

I went to the clinic today.. But I still pain now..
Hey.. How do I tide over the period when I still alive..?!!

No comments: