Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Busy ~ Busy!!!!

3 Oct
Today is a busy day
From 0900- 1830 non-stop lecture and tutorialDuring the English lesson, Kate asked me the question, but I am in daydreaming and I can’t concentration on the lecture. At the same time, Daniel always “met” my arm to wake me up So funny
After schools, honestly, I am very tired and exhausted. I missed the dinner with Henry and back home took a sleep as well. I just drink a soup and then go to bed immediately. At last, many thanks to the souvenir from Daniel

4 Oct
Time now is 0202 AM … Yes… This is in the mid-night…
What is the nightmare? I still typing in front of the computer for the Psych assignment Frankly speaking, I am very weak and slow in pace of my typing in English. At this moment, my hot tear is welled up in my eyes. Work until 0425, my brain is suck. I have another NS assignment is waiting for me and I am quitting. I am wonder can I handle and adopt the life in HKCC. I think I am not strong enough to deal with this.

5 Oct
I am so nervous about the self -understanding lecture; I want to evade this issue. Today, I am the presenter in the Self-understanding lecture, before the lesson, I have prepared very well. In the six hours lecture, there are six different touching stories from different student, six different heartfelt wishes. For my part, every word is come from my heart; every word is what I am the aspiration. Your tear and your reply gave me the struggle to maintain. Your embrace gave me a fully support. I would like to express my sincere thanks to everyone who direct or indirectly offered his or her help in my school life.
I am very exhausted after the working overnight, and this I have never tired because my mother and my doctor are not allowed me to do that. After the lecture, I have a great dinner with my classmate; I feel I am not alone.
I feel dizzy; I asked myself, is that my life in HKCC? I don’t know. God bless me and time will tell.

13 Oct
Wake up at 8 am, I reviewed some multiple-choice question and go back POLYU for the mid term test. During the trip in the MTR, I saw a mental sickness man did some disgust thing in the train, it made me scare. UG01, where the room I took the mid term tests today, is very hot; it made me can’t concentrate on the question. Oh my god, I just only knows how to do the 17 out of the total 50 questions. I want to cry at this moment.
After a lunch, I brought some material to the cake for Andrew and Ming Ming’s birthday in the coming week.

15 Oct
The weather is getting cold, it make me to cough up.
Today, I wake up very early to prepare the chocolate birthday cake for my friend; unfortunately, the cake was melt on the way to POLYU.
After I checked the schedule, I found that there is week 6 now; I have to work hard on study and the assignment. Cheer Up!!

16 Oct
Today I feel sad, upset and unhappy.
In the morning,, there is a English make up class at 10 am. Unlucky, I forgot to set the alarm clock to wake me up. The time I opened my eyes is at 9:05 am. I spent not more than 15 minutes to finish all the stuff and go Poly U.
The story is I have the misfortune during the way to Poly U.
I took a taxi from my home to Poly U and I estimated not more than one hundred dollars to reach Poly U. But the taxi driver was decided to take the longest way to Poly U When I get pass KowLoon Tong, it cost me one hundred and ten dollars, at that tine, I took off the taxi immediately and took the KCR to my destination. I am so angry that the taxi driver is so bad and cheats me the money. Finally, I am late for the lecturer.
After the lesson, I went to office to get the receipt for my school fee, it is very expensive, totally $17290. Afterward, I go to The Metropolis with my classmate. After the lunch, there are Soci , NS and English lesson. After finished the entire course, I back home alone and querying why the life in HKCC was so busy? I missed my A-Level Life with less pressure and more happiness.

24 Oct
Today, I am so sorry about the late for the soci lecture. After the lecture, we are going to the 2 hours English Workshop. In the workshop, there are a very funny game called “I love you ~ would you married me” and the game about number counting. After the workshop, we go playing badminton in Polyu, which is the first time I do exercise in Polyu.

25 OctToday, there is self- understanding lecture from 1200-1800. I am one the presenters. On the way to Polyu, I am thinking, thinking and thinking what I should say in the lecture. What should I said? At last, I spent one hour to share my feeling, my past and my attitude. I am also recorded what I said in the lecture. Thanks the encouragement from all the classmate and I am so touching at that moment.

No comments: