Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I was really surprised today. I've received a bar of chocolate from my angel.I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the paper written,"chocolate can make you smile.Be happy!"inside my bag.At first I just think someone's playing jokes with me,but later I found my thoughts' wrong. I like it very much.Thanks ...my angel . You're so smart that I couldn't find out when you put the paper and chocolate into my bag.

One month of school life past already,I found that many classmates (including me) became intimate friends during the time at school.But I still hope our class can be like a big family,each member can concern each other,not only when in class,but also after school.

Let us not forget that we must persevere if we would ever accomplish anything in life.When we have a hard lesson today,let us strive to learn it and then we shall be prepared for a harder one tomorrow.If we learn to master hard lessons in school,it will prepare us to overcome the hard things that we shall meet in life ,when our school days are over.

My mother always call me to stop studying in HKCC when I've irritated her. She wants me to earn money and leave the school to reduce her burden.But I don't think I'll do that.

No comments: