Friday, October 12, 2007

what can I do?

Hehe…today we just need to take one lesson. As in the last week, we had taken double lessons for Self Understanding and Communication Skill, so today we have not SUCS. After taking Thinking Sociologically, we can leave the school.However, mid-term test is coming. I cannot enjoy this day too much.

13/10 we have a test for psychology
20/10 we have a test for N.S.
26/10 we have a discussion test for English

You see, it is so busy. I remember that when I studied in secondary school, we just had an examination in December. But now, we have a mid-term test in October and examination in December. O…I always think that I have not enough time to study.

I afraid that I cannot get a good academic result and cannot study a degree programme.
Sometimes I will feel helpless as I lose my own direction and I do not know whether I get the best choice to study in HKCC. I worry that after graduated, I have not anything to do. I don’t know about my future. I really don’t know. However, I will try my best to do all the things.


Good luck.

No comments: