Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Although the school life 's very happy for me , I don't like myself at all . I always talk and talk with classmates in class. It seems that I didn't pay any effort on my study. I mustn't be like that !

The tests results were known already. Surprisingly I could get higher marks than I expected . But I still hope I can spent more time to have revision . I'm a lazy guy that often make myself seems to be very busy,but actually,I did nothing(I mean homework,not housework).

My friends ! Don't be so sad no matter how bad the results were. It's just the beginning and no one would know what you will be in future. "An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity, a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity". Be an optimist !

What's the secret ingredient of tough people that enables them to succeed ? Maybe it's all in how they perceive their problems and choose to react positively to them . No problem's permanent and they'll be solved.

My memory's really bad. If I were to live my life again , I would pay more attention to the cultivation of the memory. I would strengthen that faculty by every possible means,and on every possible occasion.

Hey ! Try to send your love to make this world happy.

No comments: