Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Daily Life

It is the second time for me to post the blog,I just forget the passwards .luckily,I try many times to log-in my account .lastly,I success.Today,I go to movie night with my classmates and we also go to consultation hours which is about sociology.During this several hours,we make good use of the time to do all of our things.At this moment,I felt very close with each other.I believe that I will be very happy in the coming days.

In addiction,I want to share my feeling in this two months.I felt very nice to study in HKCC,because I met many good friends in here.They are so nice and friendly when I chat with them.In fact,it is really happy for me to know all of my classmates within two months. I like to play and talk with you, so I hope I will know you more in the future and I world like to share my feeling with you .

Studying in HKCC about two months.In this period,I learn so mush knowledge. For instance,attitude towards different aspect of things and reflect my life.

No comments: