Tuesday, October 30, 2007

*My October

The most unforgetable thing happened in October is the mid term tests...
Tn this month, we need to have three mid term test,including Psychology, Numerical Skills and English.For the first two, I thought they were fine to me because these were paper work.Sadly, the format of Englsh test seemed like oral exam.We need to have our own presentation also group discussion.Since primary school, I was afraid of oral test or oral exam either Chinese or English.>.< I know that I need to overcome this problem and I hope I could do that in this year.
Before receiving the result of Psychology and Numerical Skills tests,I believed that I would do better in Numerical Skills than Psychology because my mathematics was not bad in the past.Unluckily, the results were totally opposite.Although I felt quite pleasant because of the result of psychology, I totally disappointed when I saw the mark of Numerical skills.I really unhappy....but What can I do???I want to ask why I could get high mark in the assignment, but I couldn't do that in the test??
I know some of my classmates also could not get satifactory result in the tests.Let's try out best in the comind assignments, tests and exams =)!!!!!!OK????

Love,
Candy=)

No comments: