Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hi ! I am K

Hello everyone ! I am K . I really feel very unhappy in this month . Last friday , I go out have a dinner with my HKCC classmates in the restaurant . After i go home ,I felt a great deal of pain in his abdomen , but there is nothing output . I really so sleepy , so I go to sleep first . In Saturday and Sunday , I also alway go to toilet , but cannot output anythings too . My record is I go to toilet about twenty times a day . That is so horrible .I really want to commit suicide . After i go to toilet about thirty times in two days , I use my all energy to solve the problem . But my method is so dirty , I will not write in here . By the way , I also happy that I am a boy . I will not born a baby . HAHA !

Also , my mid term test also not well . Oh shxt ! In Numerical Skills and English test , I also think my
behavior is below my standard . But after these test , I will have power to do the revision . Because I cannot get failure more time . I do not want waste my time and my parent's money . The tutor fee is so expensive . So I will spend more time to do the revision .

No comments: