Thursday, October 11, 2007

Super size me

Hi, I am Bonnie=]


Today I have a lot to talk.

Since we need to finish our learning portfolio before week9, these days I have seen a lot of movie(In fact, I like to see movie very much..hehee).Just share one of them to you guys.




Have you seen this one..called 'super size me'.(不瘦降之迷)
It's talking about McDonaldization in USA. And why there are over 60% of USA people got obesity. They are all depentent on fast food for their daily meal and see it as very very natural.
The main character in the movie who is a man hasing a very health body and life. He is a guy who are very rarely seen in USA. He did a experiment which eating McDonald meal for a month ceaselessly. See how he would be after a month.
I find it is very horrible.I can see he got spewing all the time, and he got sick, and he felt unhappy. And after one month, he got 28 pounds increased.

Fast food issue is not only exist in USA, but also all around the world. In Hong Kong, almost everyone would come McDonald twice a month, including me><. I don't think we can be easy to avoid it in our life. Just seems like a devil who are dominant us everyday.

In the same moment, everyone say that 'keep fit' is a trend. Taking medicines, doing exercise, dancing, gyming, whatever, I think one of the way is that 'stop to go McDonald'. After seeing the movie, i hate fast food very much and i don't see uncle McDonald is handsome anymore. And i would go home for supper more and more.=] Oh....the happiest one is my mother.^^

By the way, it is such a interesting movie.Go and see it.

No comments: