Wednesday, October 31, 2007

September

There was full of activities in October. I was busy with the assignments,mid-term tests ,the class activities,watching the movies,etc.

Firstly, there was several mid-term tests, including Psychology, Numerical Skills and Enlish.The result was not good,I was not satisfied with it. Maybe I have not studied hard enough and have not made the good use of time. I was not concentrate on my studies and always playing the computer ,watching the television and not staying home always.However, my family members never give pressure to me, but I really feel sorry about the result. I hope I can catch up, try my best and get higher score next time.

Secondly, our class have held some activities, such as playing the badminton, having the lunch in the restaurant, having the dinner (hot -pot), etc.I enjoy the class activities and I like to stay with my classmates. These can make us become closer.

Lastly, we have shared our past stories and secrets during the lessons of the self-understanding recently. It was so touching.Anyway,we must tackle the problem,face our past,looking forward and be stong, support each other.

Actually I was upset these days, keep crying all the time, this make me feel so tired.Luckily, my classmates stay besides me always. I would like to say thank you to all of them. They were my true friends.Also,Special thanks for the card and the gift from my secret angel, special thanks for the box of chocolate from kammy and mon, special thanks for the call/sms/msg from the classmates. Thank you for the caring love* I'll be ok, don't worry*

P.S welcome to visit my xanga and leave the comments if you like.
www.xanga.com/manwaimandy

No comments: