Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Schedule In November

Wow...Wow...Wow...I was really busy in November.
The most impressing things were my cousin's wedding, graduation ceremony, the 1128 demonstration and English presentation.
As for the wedding party, it made me feel exhausted. I spent almost two day celebrating the party.During the party, I was the bridesmaid. Because the wedding was held in my homeland, i didn't know the tradition of wedding. Thus did nothing as a bridesmind. And it's so strange that I don't envy the bride.Is it abnormal?It's not important for me to find out the answer of this question.
And regarding the graduation ceremony, I can't attend the ceremony as the NS test was held in the same day and same period. I was eager to attend the ceremony because it's the good chance for me to meet my old friends and teachers. After finishing the NS test, I called my friends immediately. She said many classmates and teachers asked where Rose was. I was so happy about that because they still remembered me. That mean I still have a little bit values in their minds. I was extremely delighted at that day.
Let's talk about the 1128 demonstration. I was proud of myself during the demonstration. At first, I was too shy to shout out the slogan. But when I heard the POLYU students shouted out the slogan loudly or even shouted themselves hoarse, I was shamed. Then, I started to shout out, to shout out our wants. Both students and social workers untied to fight the government's bad police. I can felt how discontent the social workers are This was my first time to join demonstration in Hong Kong. I don't know is demonstration a good method to express our discontent. I only know it is our right to give advice to our government. So, i really enjoy the demonstration.
Last but not least, English presentation was a meaningful issue to end my November. This was the first time that I wear suit at the day of presentation. Wow...I found out wearing suit made me feel confident. Inspite of this, I still felt nervous during the presentation.
Above all, the presentation was finished, I need to prepare for another presentation.
Classmates, let's work hard together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rose~let me give you some comments!haha~
Surprisingly, we become closer this month,but i don't know why. It doesn't matter at all.
In November, we did projectsssss together all the time, eng, psy. I still remember that you, Siu and me stayed in the library and discussed the schedule of our projects. We planned for the progress and set the deadline one week before the real deadline. But don't know why we still finished the projects before the day of real deadline. haha!
Luckily, eng presentation and psy case album are finished. I feel excited on that day because it is so happy to see that our effort can be held on my hands and present it from my mouth.
I enjoy the time that doing the projects with you. You are serious, helpful and contributive. I like working with people who are willing to work hard for our project and you are one of them.
24/11 was my birthday and also NS test. Thanks for your present, including Siu,Angel and Clara. I was so happy on that day.
I am similar with you because of my cousin's wedding party on 18/11.I am not he bridesmaid, but the group of sister. It's so happy to play with the group of brother before the groom see the bride. Although it was exhausted afetr the whole day, it was worth to do it.
The 1128 demonstration was also another worthy thing to do. It was a good experience for me to contribute myself to society. To know nore about the policy of social worker help me understand the future in the field of social welfare.
Lastly, i really want to say it's my luck to be your friend,rose, you know, i think we have some special linkage due to your secondary school,haha! And i hope we can be super good friend in the future!
Anyway, we should work hard for our think so presentation and also out exams.
Take care!

Kalee