Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My 19th Birthday

There were so many activities to celebrate my 19th Birthday in November.

Candy and I was the same date of birth(12-11-1988).We have celebrated together. We had a birthday party, celebrated with our friends, having a gathering in cafe,also sang karaoke with other friends. Besides, I have celebrated with my family and relatives, having a lunch in the restaurant that in the hotel. Moreover ,I have celebrated with others, had a dinner(hot-pot and Korea BBQ),sang karaoke,shopping,taking photos in MongKok,etc.And I have gone to Lan Kwai Fong on 13/11,there's a opening of a new restaurant,I got the passport and met so many singers there!I was so happy that I could have the opportunitites to take photo with them and get their signature!Furthermore,I have counted that I have eaten five birthday cakes during 10/11-12/11, haha!I have eaten a lot! This made me became fatter and fatter! Anyway, there was really so many activities for celebrating my birthday, and I cannot mention all of them now.

However, the exam is coming very soon. I was really stressful and feel so upset,I really afraid that I will get poor result. Luckily, my good friends, including my classmates, they always stand besides me and give support. I am so thankful!I hope all of us can study hard and help each other. Good Luck for the examination.

No comments: