Monday, December 10, 2007

final exam is coming soon, and I haven't revision the content..><
I think my thinking sociologically exam will fail..
it is very difficult and I can't remember the vocabularies..!!!

sem1 was end.. and I hope we can still keep contect with others..

I caught a cold and enterogastritis 3 weeks ago..
and they are still in my body and hurt me..!!!!!!!!!!!!><
they make me feel tired and dizzy..
when will I recovered to health..?!!
WHO CAN TELL ME..?!!
I was absent many lectures and tutorials..
many content were fall behind..
how can I do my best in the exam..?!!

In this time, hope all classmates can get well marks in exam..
and I can get well before exam..

I need to take medication and sleep now..
good night all..>3<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.