Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Busy NOV

It is busy and harsh in NOV. There are many assignments and projects to do and hand in. moreover, we also need to prepare our mid-term test. Many, many workload make me can’t breath already. I got up early and went to bed late everyday. Even the day-off, I also need to back to school study and do work. Ai… I don’t have my leisure time at all. I think I don’t go for practicing in my district team. Maybe later I will be kick off from my coach. HAHA!!!

For every subject, it come to last at all. It is very fast for me. In the past (primary and secondary), I will have that subject for a year, but it just least for 3 months now. However, I don’t know whether I should happy or not. This is because the end of classes mean that my exam is coming, and also can not see our teachers in next sem. On the other hand, I am waiting for my long term break. I want to have some relaxation. Haha~

The mid-term test result had released. I’m not satisfy with my results. I should work hard to strive for a good results. Haha~ hope that I can do that la~

No comments: