Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Busy days

last week I finished the English presentation.After the presentation, I feel mush relaxed .I was very tired because I need ed to prepare our English presentation and sociological presentation and the case album of psychology. We did it until midnight.At that moment ,I found that studying in HKCC was hard .Our group members needed to come to school in the morning .After the presentation,we also needed to do two individual assignments.

Among these three weeks ,I was really unhappy, luckily ,I have many good friends in HKCC,they talk to me all of the time .Some of them often send SMS to encourage me .I feel really lucky to meet all of you .Thank you for your concern and support.

Examination is coming soon .I hope all of you would work hard .You can invite me to revise together.We need to try to get the better result.

Lastly ,I hope all of you can study in the same class in the next semester in order to build up a deeper relationship.Thank you for your support and you are so nice to me .consequently,Kate thank you for teaching us for the half of year.

1 comment:

ming1014 said...

Hi Katherine,

let me say something here. Although all of us have finished the presentations last week, still, we have to working hard to prepare the coming examination and to finish all the individual assignments. It's a hard time for us. Let's struggle together.We can do whatever we like after the examination.

It's great for me to become good friends with you. We always have a lot of things to share with. Have you ever heard "Sorrow calls no time that's gone"? I know it's not easy fo a person to forget something, but time will heal all wounds. Be happy! I can find me all the time.

As your living district is too far from me, we can only go to Poly U and have revision together. I am waiting for you to invite me.

Good Luck for the Exam !


Ming~