Sunday, December 2, 2007

I felt so busy in these few weeks. We had Thinking Sociologically test、 Numerical Skills test and Thinking sociologically presentation. We had English presentation and case album of introduction of psychologically last week. There was so much to do. I needed to wake up early everyday and went to the HKCC doing the project. In HKCC, I saw many classmates. They were doing the same thing as us. We would encourage each others mutually. Our group needed to present English presentation yesterday. We went to school at 8:30a.m for rehearsal once. We wore a suit. I felt I like an OL working in the office. I felt so nervous. It was because it was hardly for me to remember so many English sentences and present them so fluently. When I stood outside the stage, I was forgetting anything at that time. But my group mates are so helpful and considerate. They were encouraging me a lot. So I felt a sense of security. I go to the post office to buy some stamps yesterday. When I came home, I saw an old woman walking stairs very hard. She carried many things. I helped her to carry some of plastic bags. I felt so happy when she said thank you for me.

No comments: