Saturday, December 1, 2007

November is already past. How come the time gone so fast!! It was so busy in November. Lots of things to do: assignments, NS tests, Psy Case Album and the preparation of the English and Soc Presentation. Those work loads caused me felt exhausted. Last week, my sleeping time was less than 5 hours per day. I was really tired= = CC= busy+ tired+ exhausted.

Besides the time in CC, there were so many happy time with my friends and family among this month. Firstly, 11 Nov was my cousin’s wedding ^^ Secondly, I had a time to meet my dearest friends, F.7 classmates and my colleague as it wasn’t easy to have a free time during this busy month. I had to mange my timetable well in order to have time with them=]

The following week will be still busy as Eng and Soc Presentation are still waiting for me><” After the last day of the Sem 1, I can have a release then. I am looking forward to have Jay’s Concert on 7 Dec*3*. I feel excited at this moment even the concert will be held 6 days later. Wakaka…

1 comment:

MANDY said...

You were really so busy during November. I would like to say that your presentation was quite good! Although I understand that there was so many things need to do, you still need to take care and take more rest!
For me, there were so many activities to celebrate my 19th Birthday in November.
Candy and I was the same date of birth. We have celebrated together. We had a birthday party, celebrated with our friends, also sang karaoke. Besides, I have celebrated with my family and relatives, having a lunch in the restaurant that in the hotel. Moreover ,I have celebrated with others, had a dinner(hot-pot and Korea BBQ),sang karaoke again, etc. I have counted that I have eaten five birthday cakes during 10/11-12/11, hahaI I have eaten a lot! This made me became fatter and fatter! Anyway, there was really so many activities for celebrating my birthday, and I cannot mention all of them now.
However, the exam is coming very soon. I was really stressful and feel so upset. Luckily, my good friends, including my classmates, they always stand besides me and give support. I am so thankful!
I hope all of them can study hard and help each other. Good Luck for the examination.