Friday, November 30, 2007

November is definitely a time of decay, with often dreary weather, it can be almost beautiful time of year with leaves in their full autumn glory, a myriad fungus in the woods, plenty of birds - and even some flowers holding on.


Time of decay, I am always late for school since I have to travel about 75-90 minutes to and from POLYU. Today, it is really cold and by 2 pm o'clock I had tucked into bed.
I have to finish all the assignment. Help!!! Too many stuff. Give me a hand please.


Self understanding lecture. R109 become the room I scare most. Today, we have three classmates present their past, experience. It make me collapse because I am out of my control, touching story is break my heart. I don’t know what I can help them, but I don’t how lucky I am. I am pale into insignificance in comparison with them. I want to share all my love with them urgently.


Am I am in Union Hospital. Firstly, I have to height, weight and draw blood. In the room, there are so many people here, including the doctor, nurse, my mother and aunt. Treatment on pulmonary edema with is big syringe. I started to wail and my hand is quake when the nurse came over with a syringe. “Very pain” Why is me. When the Big Syringe is remove from my body, the feel like a cut on my body.

On the next day, I back POLYU directly from the hospital and having a meeting with Tung and Daphy to discuss the assignment at Hall canteen. I am apologizing that I am late. On the way I back POLYU, I careless to drop my MP4 on the floor. After that I am having a dinner with Tung and Daphy at KFC in Hunghom. It is a happy night, but I back home around 12 and I need to start to do my assignment again.

The time table is release, and I have to study
Examinations for Associate Degree Programmes in Semester One, 07/08
CC2436 Thinking Sociologically 12 Dec 2007 Wed14:00-17:00
CC2026 Numerical Skills15 Dec 2007 Sat14:00-17:00
CC2019 Introduction to Psychology 18 Dec 2007Tue 09:30-12:30
And there are many assignments、projects、tests in this week
19/11 English makeup
20/11 Soci Quiz
23/11 English Group Assignments
24/11 NS Test
26/11NSmakeup
30/11Psycho Project
5/12 Soci Project
7/12 English Project

It is a busy university lives.

No comments: