Saturday, November 24, 2007

Very busy

That is my first time , I feel busy in HKCC . After the HKALE I never do the project for a long time . But I need to handle so many projects now . Although I can handle it , I feel I have not enough time to do the revision. So I want to finish my projects faster , then I have enough time to prepare my exam . Because I want to provide more time to prepare my exam , so I also use the weekend to do my projects . I usually play games at my weekend , but now I cannot .I never spend so much time to do my homework at weekends before , because I think that weekends are for me to relax , is not for doing homework . You may be think that I am lazy ,but I can handle my jobs well before . I also want finish my jobs in working days at that time , but i cannot . Because I need to finish a lot of jobs , I want to finish it in this week . Next week , I need to do my presentation and I will use so much time to do the revision . I really do not want I fail in my exam .So I will try my best !

I feel some afraid my English presentation , because I never use English to present my projects .Also I seldom use English to communicate with others . I feel nervous . I afraid my group can not do well . I believe that I can handle it , but some of my group members are not willing to do the projects . So I and my friend also need to do their jobs . At friday , they did not ask me to see the final draft of the project . I will not say who are them , I do not want anyone ask me please .
Because they are my classmates , I need to see them for two years .

You may ask me that I do not want anyone ask me , but why I write this in my blog . I cannot answer you , i just want ti write it , so I write .

2 comments:

kammy86 said...

Yes, K. In these a few weeks, we are very busy. We need to do and complete three projects and they are not the easy tasks for me. Even Thursday (our day off), my group members and I also need to go to HKCC to talk about our projects. I can sure that I have not tried to do three projects at the same time. It is so hard for me. I also afraid I have not enough time to prepare my final examination. At that time, I can really feel that what is the meaning of busy. Busy, Busy and Busy…

O…I just want to sleep and take a rest.

However, after today, I have my own time to do revision and prepare my final examination. As in the last week, my group member and I do the presentation for T.S. Today, we have handed our psycho. case album to Sandy. Also, we have done our English presentation. O…yes, all projects have been completed. Although we feel very hard and have a great pressure in the past few weeks, today I can feel free again. Yeah! The first thing that I wan to do is sleeping. I do not have a great sleeping for a long long time.

Candy** said...

I have the same feelings with you...
In these few weeks, there are many things that we need to do...
I feel so confused when I need to do all the things almost at the same time...
I know that these projects are so important because they would affect our GPA.That's why all of us also feel so nervous about that...
I remembered that......
When I was searching information for our English final draft with my group mates, I cried. I felt so useless because I could do nothing. I really want to say sorry to my group mates.
Although we still have time to do, I really have a big pressure. This is the first time that I cried because of the schoolwork...
Maybe you think that I am so feeble, but I had not cried for schoolwork before until I get into the HKCC. I am afraid that I would make my parents feel disappointed.
These two years is to decide if we can get into the universities. I believe that all of us also want to graduate from a university so we need to work hard in the coming examination.
My friends…… especially my lovely friend (hope you can see it) …please try your best!!!

Love,
Candy